Wednesday 25 August 2021

A Day in the Life of India

Kia ora team!


This blog is brought to you from the not-so-sunny West Coast. I am borrowing ideas from Gabby, and decided to share ‘A Day in the Life Of’ post with you all today.


So, here is how I spent Wednesday 25th August.


I started my morning off with breakfast, before heading out for my daily walk.



Luckily I took my umbrella, because being the West Coast, it rained!



On my walk I went to visit to the local livestock. I was hoping today they might want to be my friends. 

They did not.


(I’m only slightly offended)



Social Distance hang-outs with the sheep



I was able to get better photos of the lambs yesterday.


After that I sat down to do some school work, including leaving some comments on your blogs.


By the time I had finished that, it was close to lunchtime and I was a bit hungry, so I decided to bake some cookies (I love to bake). 



First I had to feed the Queen (my cat Peppa)



I had seen on the home learning page there was a suggestion to make some space themed cookies, so I had a go at my own! 



After they were cooked I swirled food colouring through white icing and dipped them in.

After I’d finished baking and tidying up, I did some more work and then cuddled my other cat Cocoa.



This is Cocoa!


I then sorted dinner for my family, watched TV with my family and then I read my book for a while before bed!


Let me know what your day looks like in your bubble!


- India







2 comments:

  1. Hey India!
    Is Me Nevaeh,
    I loved reading to see what you did on a day in YOUR LIFE!
    Since I love taking inspiration from people I think I might make my own on my blog. (steals idea from Gabby AND India :) )
    But thank you so much for sharing this with everybody!
    Again I loved reading it.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading Nevaeh and for your lovely comments, I will keep an eye on your blog to see your own post! I wish I had of done this yesterday - my cat Peppa was chasing paper balls around and followed one under the couch - she got stuck and we had to rescue her. It was very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

We are still blogging...

We are still blogging...but we've moved. Click here to visit our new blog and see the next stage of our learning journey. Comments are ...